Since the program’s inception in July 2011...
- TVS students and faculty have connected with people from 70 countries/territories and on all seven continents . . .
- More than 240 TVS students and faculty have home-hosted 260+ guests from . . .
- More than 530 students and faculty have traveled on TVS-led trips to . . .
- Since 2011, all K-8 grades and many Upper School classes and clubs have completed virtual learning exchanges (via blogs, video exchanges, or/and live chats) with more than 1,000 students and adults in . . .
- For a Year-in-Review of 2022-23 Global Education Exchanges, Programs, Courses, and Clubs . . .
Since July 2011...
- 40+ International Assistant Teachers and Student Researchers . . .
- At our annual all-school Multicultural Fairs, dozens of TVS families have represented over 50 countries/territories from all seven continents, with hundreds of families in attendance each year.
- More than 50 TVS faculty and staff traveled with students or for professional development to . . .
- We have introduced new courses . . .
Our Global Partner Schools/Universities with which we have conducted a number of--often annual--exchanges include Auguste Viktoria Gymnasium (Trier, Germany), Buena Tierra Colegio (Metepec, Mexico), Beijing High School No. 4 (China), Chiba Language School (Pingtung, Taiwan), Colegio CEMEP (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic), English Bicknor Primary School (Coleford, England), Haldum-Hinnerup (Haldum, Denmark), Hirokami Higashi Elementary School (Uonuma, Japan), InHolland University (the Netherlands), Kaiwen Academy (Beijing, China), Oojima Elementary School (Nagaoka, Japan), Saint-Stanislas (Nîmes, France), Schulhaus Büelwiesen (Winterhus, Switzerland), St. George’s School for Girls (Edinburgh, Scotland), Tec de Monterrey High School (Toluca/Metepec, Mexico), UC SYD (Esbjerg & Haderslev, Denmark), University College Leuven/Limburg (Belgium), University of Gothenburg (Sweden), VIA University College (Aarhus & Silkeborg, Denmark), Victoriaskola (Gothenburg, Sweden), Whitsunday Anglican School (Mackay, Australia), Yamamoto Jr. High School (Nagaoka, Japan), Yoita Elementary School (Nagaoka, Japan), and Zurich University of Teacher Education (Zürich, Switzerland)