TVS Annual Fund
Supporting Every Student, Every Day
Gifts to the Trinity Valley School Annual Fund make a difference right away by providing funds for the upcoming school year’s operating budget. Every TVS student benefits from Annual Fund gifts because these gifts provide essential funds for:
- attracting and retaining outstanding teachers through competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth;
- sustaining robust academic offerings, enhancing the arts, and strengthening Trojan Athletics by providing funds for state-of-the-art equipment, technology, and other needed resources;
- hosting visiting scholars, writers, and artists;
- enriching extracurricular programs at all grade levels;
- providing meaningful engagement for TVS graduates through alumni programming and events that take place locally, regionally, and online;
- ensuring the beauty and safety of the campus.
In short, gifts to the Annual Fund make possible all the “extras” that make the TVS experience extraordinary.
Making a gift to the TVS Annual Fund is also a vote of confidence in TVS. One of the key evaluation measures of all independent schools is the rate of Annual Fund participation by parents and alumni. Every gift, regardless of amount, makes a big difference.
Meet Our Volunteer Leaders
Board of Trustees Advancement Chair
Annual Fund Parent Chairs
Alex Perryman ’06