Educating the whole child!
The Trinity Valley academic program provides an environment that supports and nurtures a love of learning. The liberal arts are the foundation of a Trinity Valley School education. The ultimate goal is for our students to be able to anticipate and respond effectively to the uncertainties of a rapidly changing technological, social, political, and economic world. To prepare our students for life, we understand that they need a well-developed set of skills and knowledge that allows them to be productive global citizens in the world they will help shape.
THE SCHOOL’S ACADEMIC PROGRAM IS BOTH CHALLENGING AND SUPPORTIVE!
OUR STUDENTS LEARN TO:
- think and act creatively;
- examine situations from different perspectives;
- manage, analyze, and synthesize information;
- build relationships with others to pose and solve problems collaboratively and cross-culturally;
- recognize moral issues and apply ethical considerations in decision-making;
- listen, read, speak, and write effectively; and
- pursue continued intellectual development.
The curriculum is designed for students to assume greater responsibility for exploring topics independently. These experiences promote growth in how to form questions, research, make judgments, and solve problems, thereby establishing a foundation of expanded intellectual curiosity and interest in learning.